Thank you for taking an interest in working at WM College.
Situated in the heart of Camden, we are a welcoming, friendly adult college, offering a wide range of courses for our learners. We offer a diverse, exciting, innovative, and stimulating work environment.
We strive to offer enriching and enjoyable lifelong learning, and we welcome applicants who share our values. These include enabling all learners to achieve their potential and to enjoy their learning with us; to promote equality and celebrate diversity. We work together to meet our common goals, valuing each other’s contribution. We share and celebrate the talent, skills, knowledge, and experience of every person at WM College.
Our Values, Missions and Objectives
To provide diverse, enriching and enjoyable lifelong learning, including skills for work, in a supportive environment for adults in Camden and the local area.
OUR CORE VALUES
WM College is learner centred
We strive to enable all learners to achieve their potential and to enjoy their learning with us. We listen to our learners and are adaptable, flexible and responsive to learner needs.
WM College is committed to continuous improvement and excellence
We constantly review what we do and how it could be improved to ensure that we get better.
WM College is respectful
We promote equality and celebrate diversity. We respect differences and treat people as individuals. We are understanding of each other’s values, cultures and beliefs and observe these in our interactions with each other.
WM College is collaborative
We work together to meet our common goals, valuing each other’s contribution. We share and celebrate the talent, skills, knowledge and experience of every person at WM College.
- Provide high quality provision and excellence for all
- Provide efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability
- Enhance partnership working
Why Work at WM College?
Employee Benefits Package
The benefits available to all staff employed at WM College include the following:
- Competitive salary, paid monthly
- Contributory group personal pension scheme (Aviva), for non-teaching staff with contribution rates of 2.4% net from employee and 5% from employer and for teaching staff contributions are made to the Teachers Pension scheme.
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Full CPD programme reflecting individual needs and aspirations including all staff wellbeing activities scheduled several times a year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye Care Policy which includes a free eye test every two years and up to £45 contribution towards glasses.
- 50% discount on most College classes (terms and conditions apply) – https://www.wmcollege.ac.uk/courses/
- Our online Employee Assistance Programme – LifeWorks – which offers staff free 24hr confidential support and resources on issues such as mental health, work, money, family etc.
- Death in service benefit insurance (providing 2 x salary cover)
- Family friendly HR policies including Dependants Leave, Compassionate Leave, Parental Leave and a generous Maternity Leave policy.