All our Language courses are available for adults aged 19 on 31 August 2017 and over only. We can only accept learners aged 18 and over on the UAL Foundation Diploma in Art & Design.
Learning a foreign language can be a real advantage in life, not only for your personal development but also for your career. It:
- opens up job opportunities for you whether you work in business or in the public sector
- exposes you to a new culture, viewpoints and thoughts and expands your view of the world
- improves your knowledge and understanding of your own native language
- develops your intellect through memorisation and the acquisition of new learning skills
- increases your sense of self worth and boots your ego!
All our language courses are taught by native speakers who have an expertise in teaching adults. At WMC-The Camden College in London you will be able to progress from beginners level to advanced conversation level. Each level runs over 10 weeks. You will learn grammar, develop your vocabulary and learn about the country’s culture.
We also run language courses for the holidays, for those looking to learn a few basics before jumping on that plane (or train!).
If you are unsure on what level to enrol onto, click on the link below which takes you to a page where you can test your levels in various languages according to the Common European Framework; our language courses are structured to this framework: https://www.esl-languages.com/en/study-abroad/adults/online-tests/index.htm.
There is also this one http://www.iluss.it/tests.html for Italian.
Daytime & Evening Language Courses